lunes, 22 de junio de 2020

WHO IS A PERSON/EXPERT ON YOUR FIELD THAT YOU ADMIRE?

I dedicate myself to the area of dance, so i'm going to talk about someone's work that I admire.

Ohad Naharin, is a dancer and contemporary choreographer from Israel. He participated dancing with Martha Graham and also he was dancer and future director of the Batsheva Dance Company since 1990 until 2018. He has created a lot of long pieces of dance with a messages and also he developed the "Gaga" lenguage, where the purpose it's having a somatic experience with your body beyond of your strenght and techniques.  

You have to experiment with your abilities without seeing you in a mirror, so you can feel the movement from inside and bring them out without worry about what the other says. You are testing yourself. ("Furo" below the paragraph)

And that's why I like his work too, because he focus on the dancers to improve their movemets with an efficient work and the practice with the technique it's really nice. You can even feel like you were a child just doing the things that the teacher says to you and working with what you're thinking about. ("Last work" below this paragraph)


Here in the images i´m going to let you some of his works with the company. I think that some of them are online if you want to see them.  ("Decadance" below)
🌬

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Vivi, to be honest I didn't remember this dancer, I didn't know he was the creator of the Gaga language :( hahaha so thank for showing this Vivi, always learning something new <3 I miss you, I send you a hug!

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆