domingo, 5 de julio de 2020

YOUR BUCKET LIST

Well, I think I only did a bucket list in the new year when I was little. I wrote the things that I wanted to do in the year, then I buried them in the yard and finally I just had to wait until somethig happen. A belief that my mom told me once.

It's hard for me to know what I want to do in a near future because I usually don't plan things. I like to do things depending on the moment. But I've been thinking in some activities. Between them I want to travel a lot. I want to know Chile from north to south or festivities (specially the Torres del Paine or Tirana's party in the north) and go to Norway too. Also learn lenguages is somenthing that I wish to know so much, like norwegian, french, sing lenguage, mapudungun, among others. I would like to have my own house, give classes and give to my parents all that they deserve. 

I think that having a house i'ts difficult to achieve but not impossible because I like being changing the places where I live, but I hope someday have one place just for me. Also, I've been learning norwegian on my own and i learned a little of mapudungun last year. I've traveled to the south but I still don't know everything.

I feel like this activities only depends on me, besides, I enjoy doing things alone. Maybe i would like to travel with friends to anywhere, backpacking.

And well, finally everyday I'm thinking in something new to do but things happen too. They are out of our hands, so we don't know what can be happening in a while.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Viviane ! I think the same as you about that the activities only depends on us !!! have a nice day, bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivi!<3 I remember you tell me about some things you want to do! when you want to travel to the south,I could recommend you beautiful places.I send you a hug <3 bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi vivi! i understands you, i like do all my things alone too hahah take care friend, love you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, Vivi! I agree with not planning things too much, because it's hard to control the future, also I think it's wonderful that you are learning Norwegian, bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆