viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

What are you really into?

I was thinking that all my days were like a routine, because sometimes it makes me feel better. But sometimes that routine makes me feel bored too. So I tried to experiment different things around my house (it didn't work)

I've enjoyed cooking vegan recipies, but more than cooking, knowing the nutritional intake of the food. How can I eat it and how all the ingredients helps to me to make me feel stronger. Because you can be vegan but that doesn't mean that all the food is healthy. You have to educate yourself as much as you can and you'll realize that it's easier than you thought. There are things that all the people should know about food, where it comes from, how it is produced, what are all the things that appears on the labels, how to read the nutritional table and why it's better use natural things buying to local workers if you can or using the food that you can find in your home or just cook and grow your own vegetables and fruits. 

How you feed is very important on how you live and how you are conscious of what it is around you. Only your actions will change things. Choosing your food is political.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi vivi! This quarantine I also learned about nutritional intake of food! Also I have plant an orchard in my home!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a good reflection, the truth is I never review anything about food, I only eat it hahaha Maybe it's time I started to observe more about it, thanks for sharing it Vivi! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Vivi! I find what you say about food very interesting. Because many of us don't read the ingredients or where those foods come from and I think it's very important to start doing that. Bye <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You're right, I'm vegan too, a year ago and I think it's absolutely necessary to learn to cook nutritious things. Also, there is nothing like eating large portions at home hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆