sábado, 6 de junio de 2020

"TV SHOWS AND SERIES"

Tv shows and series are a world. I have a list of them but i haven't seen all the series in the list because there are many and always are coming out more of them! So, like i said, it's a world.

I don't have a favorite serie, but i was thinking in one that i really like to watch no matter what, "Friends". I like it because the episodes are not too long and change everytime even if they have a history. It always has something new to show and I laugh with the simple humor, i don't need nothing else.

I would like to see "Vis a Vis". My friends are always recomnending it. I think it seems good and cause me curiosity. I hope I could see it someday.

And finally, if I had to recommend a tv show or a serie, I would recommend "Dark". I think is an intense serie and it has a deep argument of time with the life and when you finish it you will ask yourself how are we existing. Also, another season is coming out soon. So i'm excited.


Have you seen any of that series? And if you don't, I hope you could see one of them.
Enjoy your series!
👁

3 comentarios:


  1. Hi Vivian, I have never seen any of those series, I think I will start watching Dark, looks great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivi!I saw "Vis a Vis" and I really liked it, so I recommend it too!. I think the same thing about the serie "Dark" it´s very intense and you need a lot of attention when watching it.
    I hope you are fine! I send you a hug!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Vivi! Dark is one of my favorites too, it’s very great, and I want to watch Vis a vis too, a lot of friends recommended me haha, apparently it’s very good! I hope u are good, greetings <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆