sábado, 13 de junio de 2020

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Usually I don't like too much that people take pictures of me, I prefer to take pictures of them.

This pictures was taking by a friend of mine. We went backpacking to the Lleulleu lake in the south of Chile since 2nd to 14th of March from this year. And mainly shows the lake and me. I was sitting in a bay, playing the ukelele, singing and watching the sunset. You can see the reflection of the threes with the sky and clouds on the lake too.

I like this picture because I was happy and the place were alone and very peaceful. Also was an adventure get to that place only with some food, a tent, and the desire of travel. I've never walked for so long until a car wanted to take us anywhere. Remembering is nostalgic but it's nice to know that I could go out before the quarantine start.



4 comentarios:

  1. Nice Photo, I think southern Chile is one of the most beautiful places in the world

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! nice photo take all the essence of southern chile, i want go again to this type of place especially in this times. have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vivi it's a beautiful photo <3 I could imagine everything you described in the picture and how much you enjoyed that day. I hope you can come back soon.
    I send you a hug <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vivian! Is a very beautiful photo, i love everything that you describes of. The threes, the clouds and all the colors are so nice.
    I wish can go and meet that place someday! It looks perfect.
    Have a nice day. Bye <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆