sábado, 23 de mayo de 2020

POST 3 >> MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Considering that anything that is made for the human is a technology piece, I could choose a lot of things, that's why is diffcult.

Anyway, I think is my electric guitar. I got it when I had my first job being a child, so i wanted to give me a gift, because, why not?. I even thought that I could collect many of them, but i wasn't really thinking.

Well, it's a little bit obvious how I use it. I play it. I make music. I experiment whit sounds and I play songs that I like when I have time of course, it's part of my hobbies. Sometimes it happens that I have a lot of things to do when I'm studying but I can't focus for a long time while I'm in home and I go for I walk (inside my house) looking for things that I can do to distract myself. And there is it. My guitar looking at me. And it's highly probable that I play it when I don't want to do all the stuff that I have to do, as well. Maybe I use it three times a week, but i don't know, it depends of what I should do.

I like it because it's an object that keep you focus. You can listen music while are you playing. You can mix sounds and also you are constantly learning.

Finally, I think that life would be boring if i didn't have my guitar. Life would be flat, like I line. But i think that I would tried to look for something else to do. Probably the music that I listen to, it wouldn't exist or even I would question the ways to do music. It's weird thinking about it.

And that's all, enjoy what you can get or whatever you can have in your house.
𝄞



3 comentarios:

  1. choose apiece of technology was really dificult to me too, there´s a lot of things coming on my mind i i think that my piano is one of my favorite ones too, is one of the best companies!
    have a great week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivian! Just a few minutes ago i was listening your video playing guitar, and i love it! You are a very talented person and a very complete artist <3. I hope you keep doing all the things that you like for a long long time.
    Have a nice day! Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Vivian, I love that you play the guitar, I think the sound it has is beautiful and you're very talent Vivi <3 I hope to hear you one day and enjoy your music:

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆