domingo, 10 de mayo de 2020

POST 1 > MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY

Hello, my name is Vivian Moreno and this is a post where I'm going to tell you a few things about me.
I'm from Concepción and I live there until I got 18 years old, then i went to live in Santiago, just for my studies because there's no other country that have the dance career. Now I'm 20 and I'm studying in the Universidad de Chile, I think. There's a global virus wandering and it suppose that we can't go outside, so I'm far away and most of the people are studing or working online, but unfortunately not all of them. So I've discover things that I can do staying in my home or simply do it more often when I have nothing to do. My hobbies.

I like to do a lot of things but I´ll tell you some of them. I like to read, mostly terror gender, novels or philosophical stuff. Also another hobbie could be that I like to discover new vegan recipes to cook whenever I can but sometimes I just prefer to do one of this two things. Listening music, anything that sounds in the radio or random music in my phone. Or watch a tv show with my mother while my dad is sleeping for being tired or working. Sometimes I just lay in my bed looking at my ceiling until my brother comes to my bedroom just for buthering me.

So here you can read a few things about me and soon you will know a little bit more of my life, maybe.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Vivi, your autobiography was very interesting, i’m from other city too!
    you live with a relative or alone here in Santiago? well I hope this pandemic ends soon, so we can go back to normal classes :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivi!!, I've never been to Concepcion, but I would love to go, a lot of people say that country is so beautiful! I hope you are fine in this quarentine, I miss you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi vivi! I hope that you're fine. I reading your autobiography and one of the things that I like is watching TV with my mom just like you, We watch series together.
    Bye, I miss you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vivi! I miss you so much 🥺 my brother is exactly like yours hahaha just coming to my bedroom to bothering me! Is so stressful hahaha. Take care ❤️

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆