martes, 28 de julio de 2020

YOUR FAVORITE BOOK

Well, looking in the books that I have in pdf, I realise that I don't have a favorite author, I have three; Jane Austen, Virginia Wolf and Stephen King. 

I have to say that I love horror books but I hate horror movies, it's a weird thing but I prefer imagine things by myself than imagine by anything else. I also like romantic books but with old context, they're more interesting and questionable. I like feminism, gender and social books as well, and a lot of other kind of books.

"Jane Eyre" is my favorite book, I read it when i was finishing school and it open my mind in a beautiful way. It was written by Charlotte Brontë but in her time she has to use a man's name to publish, stupid thing, no?. I hope you could read it sometime if you want to know the life of an orphan girl and her good and bad adventures. An opposite book that I like is "The Shining" by Stephen King, it has a really good horror story. I love it.

The last book that I read was "King Kong theory" by Virginie Despentes. I totally recommend it. It's about feminism from the experience of actions that still normalize on this years that some people can't see or just not allowed to see for themselves.

Lately I haven't read a lot, because I wanna think to outside and when I read my thoughts go inside of me and mostly stay in my mind. Sometimes i like it, sometimes I don't. But if you want to read some of the books that I told you, good!.
🕮

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Viviane, nice to know you like horror books, I quite like these kind of stories in movies but I’ve never read a horror book, could you recommend one?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivian! Yes, it's stupid and very sad that a woman must change her name because of her gender. Fortunately, those things are different today. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Vivi, I think that I will read the book about feminism, it seems to me an important topic today and of my interest, thank you! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vivi, i’m not a good reader, but thanks for your recommendations, because i want to read more about feminism, greetings<3

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆