domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2020

Postgraduate Studies

I have to admit that when i read the instructions of what we have to do in this post, I went blank. I honestly didn't know what to do becaus i haven't thougth in a postgraduate course yet. I was just thinking about finishing my program. 

And I started looking for information about this. I found different pages from other countries that recommend these courses, but none of them caught my attention. I trie to look for one that was related with dance and the health of the body. But long time ago I was considering study kinesiology after this program and focus this area on the care of dancers. Maybe later I'll find some postgraduate course with those characteristics, but i'm going to focus on this to write here.

I want to study that program or something related with that because intrigues me so much. I really want to know more about how the body internally works. With my experience there are few people specialized on a dancers body. It works differently than an athlete. But well, I tried to do something. I prefer to study in Chile or travel to a country that speaks spanish because I think that health's area is difficult to understant in another language. And a subject that I would like to study is "Neuroscience". I would like to know how the brain works on the body. And finally I would like to have this course on site. but with this stiuation I prefer the online system for theorical subject and on site for practical things.

We don't know what will happen in the future, so as I said at the beginning, I want to finish my program first.

1 comentario:

  1. WOWWW!! how interesting Vivi! you are very talented so I know you will make it <3

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆