miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

The most embarrassing thing i'm willing to admit

Thinking about something that happened to me was really difficul. In this moment I don't remember too much things.
But there's a thing that I always remember i don't know why, I think that it isn't so embarrassing enough.

We all pass for the phase when we were little and have a kind of love in the shool, right? I was 6 years old and i liked a guy, only because he called the attention of the class doing stupid things (now I realize that clearly it wasn't love). So, I always look at him and my face was like.. dumb? Almost drooling, as you can see in the movies. Well, one day in the class while the teacher was talking, i was sending imaginary kisses to him. I'll describe the action. Me, putting my hands on my lips, giving a kiss and then I kept them away from me and pointing to him (as if he were received them), crazy girl. The teacher ask me what I was doing and then i realised that my head was in the world of love haha. I didn't know what to do so I didn't say a thing. I just blushed and felt the worst.

Luckily, I don't think that he ever knew that I was in love with him, poor little girl of me. The other day I saw him because is my neighbor. We said hello, and follow our paths. This is not a love story. 

1 comentario:

  1. hello friend ! hahahaha i laughed a lot with your story because i feel identified, it happened to all of us sometime. take care !

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆