jueves, 22 de octubre de 2020

My best concert

I think that one of my favorite hobbie is going to concerts and the best one was in November 2015. We saw Pearl Jam in the National stadium. I said "we" because I went with my mom from Concepcion to Santiago. She wanted to see them too.

They play alternative rock music. The Eddie Vedder's voice is wonderful and the guitar solos are the best part. We enjoyed it so much in spite of we've bought the cheapest place because it was full of people around us jumping, singing and screaming, everyone in the same tune. There was a moment where the singer drank wine and said to all of us in spanish "El vino está para chuparse los bigotes, un manjar" (maybe he was drunk). The euphoria was huge. I'll never forget that.

It felt so good. being in another country, like an adventure. Trying to get to the stadium without knowing anything it's exhausting, though, but it really woth it. It sounded good.

I had a nice moment with my mom singing together and even we were far away the music felt close.

2 comentarios:

  1. I love Eddie Vedder's voice!!!!I have never been to a concert like this but I imagine that the energy of the people must be something from another world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivi<3!How great that you have seen it live, Peal Jam's music is great!, Bye Friend!

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆