miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2020

A country I would like to visit

I think is like a dream but I would like to go to Norway or nordic countries, because I've seen a lot of videos and images from there and the nature it seems really beautiful. Also I saw a tv serie that it's from Norway and I fell in love with the language. I know some basic words of it but I don't know much of the country. I just love how they speak and the landscapes that I saw online. 

So that's what I would like to do there, learn the language and visit different places, like the fjords (in the picture you can see the Geiranger fjord).  I even think that I would work or live there if life allows me. I always think that I don't want to stay in Chile because of the vision of the arts, but sometimes I prefer to stay here to give the importance that deserve. Sadly, thinking in the future now it isn't a priority for me, so i just let the idea as a good idea for someday. You'll never know.


5 comentarios:

  1. It looks really nice, I hadn't paid attention to this country before, thanks for sharing it !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivian!! I loveeeee Norway, I saw the serie "Vikings" and fall in love to the history and the geography too of this country. I hope that you can travel there and send me pics haha, take care friend!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I have seen many images of Nordic countries and it looks like a beautiful place,so I understand what you mean!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vivi!I always remember you telling me that you wanted to visit those countries, I hope you make it one day and you can tell me about the experience <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! Norway looks so beautiful. Aurora, one of my favorites singers, is from this country.

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆