martes, 14 de julio de 2020

A SUBJECT YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

I haven't had a lot of subjects this semester, so it's weird. But one of the subjects that i like most is Anatomy.

Now that I was thinking on the way that we have the classes, it's not common but according to the context, strangely it is. We join with a link to Zoom, and the class start. The teacher speaks while we're watching a power point, So we listen the things that he says and if we have a question we can open the microphone and ask him. 

First we saw the general things of the limbs (could be from the upper or lower body, it depends of the class) and then we focus on the osteology (bones), arthrology (joints) and myology (muscles). Also we analyse the movements depending of the part of the body that we are studying, how it moves, from where and with what. It's a deep content.

And that's why I like this subject because we focus on all the movements and parts of the body. Besides with that information we discover the possibilities of how we can move the body from inside to outside, not only from a superficial action. It is a very important thing and really interesting too.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!! a while ago I had a little obsession with human anatomy, I find it very interesting, how lucky you are to have that subject.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vivi, Anatomy is one of my favorite class too. The human body is very interesting, strange and beautiful. I hope you're well<3

    ResponderEliminar

Video II. A job I would like to do in the future.

Here's the video. I tried to do my best.  https://youtu.be/14PcGddZDJ8 ❆